Support the Festival and gain access to all screenings across the Festival weekend.
Become a Friend and gain access to the full Festival programme, with additional benefits including:
- Receive a free copy of the Festival Catalogue
By purchasing the Friends Pass, you will directly be supporting the Festival and our work to support artists and filmmakers and bring exciting screenings, workshops and exhibitions to new audiences.
How to book your tickets for screenings and events using your Festival Pass
Festival Passes are sold through our partners, The Maltings. When purchasing any of our Festival Passes you will be asked to create an account with The Maltings. Please keep your log in details for this account safe as you will need to log in to book tickets for individual events at the Festival.
Tickets for individual events and screenings will be available 2nd February. As a Pass holder, you will then be able to book tickets for free by signing into your Maltings account and adding tickets to the basket. Tickets will automatically be discounted by 100% at checkout.
Please check our Festival Pass Terms & Conditions before booking.
- Weekender early booking offer available until 23:59 on 24th January 2023.
- Passes available to purchase until 23:59 16th February 2023.
- Festival Passes are only available to purchase online.
- Passes allow a free ticket to be redeemed for every event in the programme.
- Limited to one ticket per event.
- Tickets must only be used by the person named on the Pass.
- Photo ID is required when attending screenings with Under 25s Pass.
- Under 25s Pass holders must be under 25 years of age at time of purchase.
- Tickets for each event should be booked online before the Festival.
- Tickets for individual events and screenings will be available from 2nd February.
- Passes do not guarantee entry to events. Please secure your seat by booking a ticket for each individual event before arriving.
- Present your digital tickets and Pass to Festival staff to gain entry to each event.
- Eligible passes are entitled to one free copy of the Festival Catalogue. Present your Pass to the Festival Info desk during the Festival to redeem.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unable to attend an event so that we can offer the seat to another visitor.
- Passes are non-refundable.
If you have any questions regarding our Festival Passes, please email us at email@example.com.