Press & Industry accreditation has now closed for 2023.
Tickets and passes are still available to purchase.
For press enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accreditation is available to film and arts industry workers, professionals, artists, researchers, filmmakers and press.
Accreditation is suitable for anyone actively engaging in the field of film, media art and the moving image in order to develop networks, promote discussion and encourage deeper participation with the Festival’s programme.
Get insider access to the full programme of events across the Festival weekend and exclusive access to our digital online programme.
- Discounted rate to access the Festival’s full weekend programme in Berwick-upon-Tweed
- A free copy of the Festival Catalogue
- Be included in the Festival’s Delegation list
- Be added to the Festival’s database of industry workers and professionals
- Receive invites to industry events
- Exclusive access to the Festival’s online screening room for a month following the in-person Festival
How to book your tickets for screenings and events using your Accreditation
If you have already purchased Accreditation then you can secure your place at each screening for free.
Please make sure you book a ticket for each event you wish to attend ahead of arriving at the festival.
You can log into your account by clicking the person icon in our main menu. Please use the details you set up when purchasing your Accreditation.
Once logged in, you can add your chosen tickets to the basket. Your Accreditation will automatically reduce the cost of one ticket per event to £0 on the Summary page at checkout.
Once you have completed checkout, you will receive a confirmation email containing your booking details. If you chose to receive e-tickets, you will receive an additional email with these attached.
You can also access your Accreditation (membership) and Ticket details on your Account page. If you chose to receive your tickets digitally, these will be available for you to download.
Our box office is managed by our partners, The Maltings, and so you will receive confirmation by email directly from them.
If you have any questions about tickets, please email email@example.com.
Please check our Accreditation Terms & Conditions before booking.
- Accreditation available to purchase until 23:59 16th February 2023.
- Accreditation allows one free ticket to be redeemed for every event in the programme.
- Limited to one ticket per event.
- Tickets must only be used by the person named on the Accreditation.
- Tickets for each event should be booked online prior to the Festival.
- Accreditation does not guarantee entry to events. Please secure your seat by booking a ticket for each individual event before arriving.
- Festival catalogues can be collected from the Festival Information Desk located in The Maltings at any point during the Festival. Please show your
- Accreditation pass to collect your copy.
- Present your digital tickets and Accreditation pass to Festival staff to gain entry to each event.
- The online screening room will be available between Monday 6th March and Sunday 2nd April. Some films may not be available online due to eisting distribution agreements.
- Accreditation is non-refundable.
Tickets and Passes
Our range of Festival Passes offer access to the full programme of screenings taking place in Berwick-upon-Tweed from Friday 3 – Sunday 5 March 2023.
Tickets for each screening can be purchased via the individual programme listings on our website. Please select the event you wish to attend by clicking ‘More info’. From this page you can proceed to add tickets to your basket.