Festival Passes provide access to the full programme of screenings across the weekend.
Our Festival Passes
Day Tripper Passes are available for Friday, Saturday and Sunday and provide access to all the screenings on the day of the Pass.
Access the festival for £25 with the Under 25s pass.
Become a Friend and gain access to the full Festival programme, with additional benefits
How to book your tickets for screenings and events using your Festival Pass
If you have already purchased one of our Passes then you can secure your place at each screening for free.
Please make sure you book a ticket for each event you wish to attend ahead of arriving at the festival.
You can log into your account by clicking the person icon in our main menu. Please use the details you set up when purchasing your Pass.
Once logged in, you can add your chosen tickets to the basket. Your Pass will automatically reduce the cost of one ticket per event to £0 on the Summary page at checkout.
Once you have completed checkout, you will receive a confirmation email containing your booking details. If you chose to receive e-tickets, you will receive an additional email with these attached.
You can also access your Pass and Ticket details on your Account page. If you chose to receive your tickets digitally, these will be available for you to download.
Our box office is managed by our partners, The Maltings, and so you will receive confirmation by email directly from them.
If you have any questions about tickets, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please check our Festival Pass Terms & Conditions before booking.
- Passes allow a free ticket to be redeemed for every event in the programme.
- Limited to one ticket per event.
- Tickets must only be used by the person named on the Pass.
- Photo ID is required when attending screenings with Under 25s Pass.
- Under 25s Pass holders must be under 25 years of age at time of purchase.
- Tickets for each event should be booked online before the Festival.
- Passes do not guarantee entry to events. Please secure your seat by booking a ticket for each individual event before arriving.
- Present your digital tickets and Pass to Festival staff to gain entry to each event.
- Eligible passes are entitled to one free copy of the Festival Catalogue. Present your Pass to the Festival Info desk during the Festival to redeem.
- Please email email@example.com if you are unable to attend an event so that we can offer the seat to another visitor.
- Passes are non-refundable.
If you have any questions regarding our Festival Passes, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.